Apply for DE FOA 0002415
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Wave Energy Technologies through Open Water Testing at PacWave" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 05, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)
Previous opportunity: Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002415
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002415) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002541||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002417|
|DE FOA 0002544||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002543 Advanced Building Construction (ABC) - 2021|
|DE FOA 0002553||DE-FOA-0002553: FY21 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|21JD08||Massachusetts Staffing Project, Phase II.|
|DE FOA 0002567||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002519 titled Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program.|
|DE FOA 0002576||Technical Research Opportunities for 50-Year Photovoltaic System Service Life|
|DE FOA 0002519||Natural Gas Demand Response Pilot Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002415", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.