BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program (BJA 2019 16290)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Student Computer and Digital Forensics Educational Opportunities Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.752.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Effective Counter Terrorist Financing Compliance
Previous opportunity: DRL EAP Religious Freedom Solicitation 1: Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, and Indonesia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 16290", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: