Apply for P20AS00073
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperatively Maintain the Maritime Child Development Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Advancing Greenland’s Mineral Sector Education
Previous opportunity: Reducing Child Labor in Ethiopian Agriculture Using a Gender Focused Approach
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00073
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00073) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 21 F001||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2021|
|P20AS00086||An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends|
|NPS 20 REG1 0010||nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4876||INRMP Support Ft Hunter Liggett & PRFTA, California.|
|SFOP0007190||The Energy Resource Governance Initiative (ERGI) Academy|
|N400802020004||Attachment A- FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign|
|P20AS00091||Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Brown Trout within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
|P20AS00092||Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument|
|W9127N2020012||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, Lane County, Adjudicated Crews|
|NPS NOI 19 00801||MACA Administrative History|
|NPS NOI 19 00802||Citizen Science program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0016||Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Plan|
|W9127N2020002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Restoration Workers; Outreach to Local schools to Benefit Natural Resource Goals|
|L20AS00106||BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P20AS00098||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|BOR DO 21 F002||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00073", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.