Apply for BJS 2020 17635
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.813.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $23,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 28 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: BJA FY 20 Innovations in Supervision Initiative: Building Capacity to Create Safer Communities
Previous opportunity: FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Social Innovation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJS 2020 17635
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2020 17635) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2020 17612||Annual Surveys of Probation and Parole 2020-2024|
|BJS 2020 18472||National Pretrial Reporting Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2020 17635", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.