Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre and Full Application (FR 6100 N 15)
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre and Full Application" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.902, 14.906.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Trail Restoration Great Basin National Park
Previous opportunity: DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Lead
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 15) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6100 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|FR 6100 N 21B||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 06||HUD Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program|
|FR 6100 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|2018 TIP NOFA||2018 VA GPD Transition In Place NOFA|
|2018 PDO NOFA||2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA|
|FR 6100 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|FR 6200 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 43||2017 Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6200 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6100 N 41||Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability for Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018|
|FR 6200 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|2018SN||FY 2018 Special Need|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 15", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: