MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP (USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MISSOURI FY18 CTA-EQIP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902, 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2018 4 PM CST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: TITLE-04212018-SA-WS-S2S-1
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Clinic Policy and Clinical Assessment Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA EF47 006508||1890 Facilities Grants Program|
|7200AA18RFA00007||Seed Systems Support Activity|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 001||Kansas 2018 Conservation Innovation Grant Announcement|
|USDA NIFA OP 006510||Agriculture in the Classroom (AITC)|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006528||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects RFA|
|USDANRCSPA1801||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 006534||TCRGP Tribal College Research Grant Program|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- South Dakota|
|USDA NRCS AZ CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- Arizona|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006531||FY '18 1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program RFA|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 18 003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 18 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 18 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 18 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – New Mexico|
|USDA NRCS PIA CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 18 01||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Idaho|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001||Smith-Kilborne Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006540||Capacity Building Grants for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Program (NLGCA)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CTA EQIP MO 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: