Apply for USDA NRCS NC MULTI 21 NOFO0001082
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Outreach Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 – NORTH CAROLINA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Alumni Micro Grants Fund 2.0
Previous opportunity: Conducting Prison Security Audits
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NC MULTI 21 NOFO0001082
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NC MULTI 21 NOFO0001082) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001085||Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TENNESSEE|
|USDA NRCS TN CTA 21 NOFO0001086||Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001087||TN FY2021 Collaborative Outreach for Natural Resources Conservation|
|USDA NRCS SD CCCA 21 NOFO0001098||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements FY 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS SD CCG 21 NOFO0001099||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 21 NOFO0001093||Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 21 NOFO0001092||Alabama NRCS Technical Assistance for FY2021|
|USDA NRCS MS MULTI 21 NOFO0001088||Mississippi Notice of Funding Opportunity for Cooperative Agreements for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS NV ENG 21 NOFO00001038||Engineering Design Services|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 21 NOFO0001089||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Virginia|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001094||USDA-NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS MO CIG 21 NOFO0001097||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS OK ACEP 21 NOFO0001108||NRCS OK Conservation Easement Operation and Maintenance|
|USDA NRCS WI CCA 21 NOFO0001091||Cooperative Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS ME CIG 21 NOFO0001101||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Maine|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 21 NOFO0001102||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS FL CIG 21 NOFO0001109||Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2021- Florida|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 21 NOFO0001111||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Vermont|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112||Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001113||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NC MULTI 21 NOFO0001082", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.