Apply for PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 04
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to New Zealand in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Young Pacific Leaders Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Advancing Wave Energy Technologies through Open Water Testing at PacWave
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Expansion-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 05||TechCamp for Young Pacific Leaders 2022|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 03||Young Pacific Leaders Small Grants Competition 2022|
|72039121RFA00002||Economic Recovery and Development Activity (ERDA)|
|SFJ60021GR3011||Economic Recovery Grant 2021|
|RDMA 72048622||USAID RDMA Private Sector Landscape Assessment|
|0042021||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (SSH)|
|7200AA22RFA00012||Central Europe Program|
|72061722RFA00002||USAID Local Priorities and Partnership Activity|
|7200AA22RFA00016||Strengthening Transparency and Accountability through Investigative Reporting (STAIR) Program|
|SFOP0008853||Mekong Health Innovation Flagship Program|
|AF DJ POL 22 01||Djibouti- Ambassador’s Special Self Help Fund- 2022|
|SFOP0009062||Smart and Secure Ports Development Program|
|RPIC2022||RPIC COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT|
|SFOP0009117||Post-Quantum Cryptography in the Indo-Pacific|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.