Apply for EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Targeted Airshed Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.956.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2020 Please see Section IV for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Black Lung Clinics Program
Previous opportunity: Next Generation Software for Data-driven Models of Space Weather with Quantified Uncertainties
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 02||2020 Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) National Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.