Apply for 20 519
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Next Generation Software for Data-driven Models of Space Weather with Quantified Uncertainties" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.001, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2019 Targeted Airshed Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Access and Mobility for All Pilot Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 519
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 519) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002173||Early Career Research Program|
|DE FOA 0002172||FY2020 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|G20AS00021||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00019||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00016||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|BOR DO 20 N002||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0374||Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0373||Field Initiated Projects Program (Research)|
|80JSC019N0001 OMNIBUS2||HERO Appendix D: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80JSC019N0001 HHCBPSR||HERO Appendix C: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Behavioral Performance, and Space Radiation|
|20 522||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|DE FOA 0002217||Computational Tool Development for Integrative Systems Biology Data Analysis|
|HQ0034 20 FOA CTMA 0001||Commercial Technologies for Maintenance Activities (CTMA)|
|20 524||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|20 523||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|20 526||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 519", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.