Apply for FTA 2020 001 TPM
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Access and Mobility for All Pilot Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.513.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 06, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Next Generation Software for Data-driven Models of Space Weather with Quantified Uncertainties
Previous opportunity: Native Pollinator Assessment and Habitat Conservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2020 001 TPM
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2020 001 TPM) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR MPS 20 001||Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program (Maglev Program)|
|FR RAE 20 001||FY18 & FY19 Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
|DOT OSTP SDI 2019 002||State and Local Government Data Analysis Tools for Roadway Safety|
|FTA 2020 002 TPM ER||Public Transportation Emergency Relief Funds for Transit Systems Affected by Major Declared Disasters Occuring in Calendar Year 2018|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2020 001 TPM", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.