Improve and maintain Pierdas Marcadas Trail (NPSNOIPETR1800660)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve and maintain Pierdas Marcadas Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K Focus Area A
Previous opportunity: Project Tracking Site for Compliance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIPETR1800660) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00299||Project Title Woody Plants on the Move|
|P18AS00301||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rangeland Health Condition Assessments for Livestock Allotments at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P18AS00305||Complete FLAG Integrated Pest Managment Plan|
|P18AS00307||MAPR Cultural Landscapes Inventory for Tech Area 18|
|P18AS00306||Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands|
|P18AS00308||Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections|
|P18AS00309||CAVE HABS Documentation for the Superintendent Building|
|P18AS00310||Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Research|
|L18AS00019||BLM-Alaska, Alaska Resource Library Information System (ARLIS)|
|P18AS00300||Balanced Stewardship and Youth Involvement in California National Parks|
|P18AS00313||Digital Junior Ranger Research and Experiential Development|
|P18AS00314||Wupatki Pueblo Geological Hazard Assessment|
|P18AS00317||GUMO Section 110 Two-Phase Geo-archaeological Study|
|P18AS00318||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|L18AS00013||Blackfoot River Recreation Management|
|NPSNOIMEVE1800679||Weed and Erosion Control to Restore Disturbed Areas at M|
|NPSNOIORPI1800681||Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument CLI Internship|
|BOR PN 18 N012||Lake Roosevelt Quagga Mussel Rapid Response Exercise|
|P18AS00319||Develop a Groundwater Management Tool|
|P18AS00323||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIPETR1800660", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: