Apply for F18AS00163
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project Tracking Site for Compliance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018 This is a notice of intent to make an award to San Francisco Estuary Institute. No competition is expected. Please do not apply..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Improve and maintain Pierdas Marcadas Trail
Previous opportunity: Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00163
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00163) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 18 04||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2018|
|W911KB 18 2 0001A||Legacy Resource Management Program, Sikes Act 670c-1|
|RFI 612 18 SMPFBW||Sustainable Management of Priority Forests and Bordering Watersheds (SMPFBW)|
|SFOP0005214||Fisheries Management and Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00177||Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00180||Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy|
|F18AS00186||Least Bell's Vireo surveys and cowbird trapping|
|F18AS00185||Habitat restoration for Amargosa vole|
|SFOP0005215||Environmental Governance in U.S. Free Trade Agreement Countries|
|F18AS00187||Monitoring and outplanting of salt marsh bird's beak|
|SFOP0005230||U.S. Air Quality Capacity Building Fellowship|
|SFOP0005231||Increased Transparency and Control of Mercury in Peru|
|72060518APS00001||USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0063||High Resolution Land Cover Data|
|NFO 72052718RFA00006||SERVIR Amazonia|
|P18AS00403||Long Term Monitoring of Selected Coral Reef Sites in Dry Tortugas|
|720 621 18 RFA 00003||Landscape Conservation in Western Tanzania Activity|
|SFOP0005268||Mapping and Analysis of Illegally Harvested Timber and Forest Products in Global Trade|
|EPA GM 2018 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements - 2018|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2018 002||FY 2018 and FY 2019 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00163", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.